LEAGUE APPLICATION TIMELINE
- Oct 12, 2020 - Post Application
- Oct 23, 2020 - Application Deadline
- Oct 26-28, 2020 - Office Bracketing
- Oct 29, 2020 - Send brackets to Directors & Coaches
- November 2, 2020 - Conflicts dates due/Drop deadline. Any team dropping after Nov 2nd will be charged a withdrawal fee ($200).
- Nov 2-20, 2020 - Scheduling
- Nov 20, 2020 - Post Schedules
- Dec 5, 2020 - League Begins
- Dec 19, 2020 - LEAGUE PAYMENTS DUE
- Feb 6, 2020 (Feb 13-14 if needed) - League Ends
- Winter League will be offered for boys and girls, ages 13-14 and High School.
- All games will play on weekends and on turf.
|AGE GROUPS||GENDER||6 GAMES|
Teams that have not paid league fees by the published due date will have scores changed to negative and not receive any points for ties or wins until paid. The team will start receiving points again once league fees have been paid.
$22.00 per registration
- The registration fee is a separate fee. MO clubs/teams may choose to register their players and coaches through their club. IL clubs/teams will register their players and coaches through their club account in GotSoccer.
- IL teams registering through IYSA will be charged $14.50 for every unused roster spots. This fee goes directly to IYSA.
- Players need a copy of their official birth certificate (Hospital copies are not accepted). IL teams need to upload copies of birth certificates and photos to the players’ accounts.
- Players 16-19 may use a copy of their current driver’s license as proof of birth date.
- Coaches need a copy of their USSF coach’s license and a copy of the MYSA or IYSA online Kid Safe certificate with number. MO coaches must apply for a Kid Safe number each seasonal year and complete the CDC concussion test. IL coaches will need to have a Safe Sport completed and a background check and CDC concussion test through their coach account in addition to uploading a photo.
LEAGUE START DATES
|SESSION||APPLICATION DEADLINE||LEAGUEPLAY DATES|
|Winter League - 2019/20|
Boys/Girls, 13-14 & HS
|10/23/2020||12/05/2020 - 02/6/2021|
A fee is charged to each team and refunded or applied to the next season if a game is not forfeited during the season. The team that forfeits will relinquish one game fee plus the forfeit fee. The team that is forfeited to will be credited for one game/referee fee and the game will count in the standings.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the office at 636-305-9849.
Thank you, SLYSA
SLYSA is now a Missouri and Illinois sanctioned league. For more information call 636-305-9849 or email email@example.com