INFO FOR 2023-2024
|AGE GROUPS||GENDER||9 GAMES|
|6,7,8 (4V4) 1 ref||Boys/Girls||$741|
|9,10 (7V7) 1 ref||Boys/Girls||$1,134|
|11,12 ((9V9) 3 refs||Boys/Girls||$1,593|
|13,14 (11v11) 3 refs||Boys/Girls||$2,065|
|15,16 (11v11) 3 refs||Boys/Girls||$2,155|
|17+ (11v11) 3 refs||Boys/Girls||$2,223|
Teams that have not paid league fees by the published due date can have scores changed to negative and not receive any points for ties or wins until paid. The team will start receiving points again once league fees have been paid. Points prior to being paid will not be given back, only going forward.
MO $8.00/IL $22.00 per registration
- The registration fee is a separate fee. MO clubs/teams may choose to register their players and coaches through their club. IL clubs/teams will register their players and coaches through their club account in GotSport but cards will be processed by the league.
- Players need a copy of their oﬃcial birth certiﬁcate (Hospital copies are not accepted). IL teams need to upload copies of birth certiﬁcates and photos to the players’ accounts.
- Players 16-19 may use a copy of their current driver’s license as proof of birth date.
- MYSA registered coaches will need to complete a background check each seasonal year and provide current SafeSport and concussion certiﬁcates that should be uploaded to their accounts as well as have completed the minimum coaches licenses for Missouri.
- IYSA registered coaches need to complete their background check every other seasonal year. Coaches will need to upload current Safesport and concussion certiﬁcates as well as have completed the minimum coaches licenses for Illinois.
LEAGUE START DATES
Fall League - 2023
Boys and girls 6-15, and HS Girls
8/19/2023 - 12/3/2023
Spring League - 2024
Boys and girls 6-15, and HS Boys
|12/29/2023||2/17/2024 - 6/2/2024|
*When a new team registers to play in the SLYSA league for the ﬁrst time we collect a fee of $170 which we retain as a sort of security deposit until that team ages out or otherwise leaves the league. At that time the team can request a refund of this $170 as long as their account with SLYSA is current. Refund requests must be made within 18 months of ﬁnal league play or the fee will be retained by SLYSA.
**When a team forfeits a game during the season a charge of $170 will be assessed to that team to help SLYSA defray the costs associated with that game.