REFEREES - MISSOURI
SLYSA utilizes referees that are assigned by Metro STL Soccer Refs.
If you are interested in becoming a referee or need to be re-certified as a US Soccer Youth Soccer referee, please visit www.mrdp.org to find the nearest clinic or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
As a referee assigned by Metro STL Soccer Refs, you may be scheduled to referee SLYSA league games, tournaments played at the SLYSA complex, tournaments played at other venues or at other league matches. Each organization will pay you separately; therefore, be cognizant of which games are paid by each organization.
SLYSA pays weekly, by mailed checks, based on the game cards turned in; please note that if the game cards are turned in late, your pay could also be late. If you have any questions about pay that should be received from a SLYSA game, please send an email to email@example.com
TO ENSURE YOU GET PAID, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE GAME DAY GUIDELINES:
- Collect game cards provided by teams
- Properly check-‐in all players & coaches listed on the game card against their player cards
- Legibly record game stats (scores, infractions, etc.)
- PRINT YOUR NAME CLEARLY ON THE CARD – this is how we know to pay you!
- Turn cards in at the lock boxes on premises or deliver to the Referee Site Manager on duty
- Turn in disciplinary reports (red cards) within 48 hours to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Keep a log of games refereed that includes game numbers for reference
NEW REFEREES MUST COMPLETE THE NEW REFEREE FORM ON THIS PAGE.