SLYSA FUTSAL - Registration deadline is May 31st
SLYSA Futsal League
March 28, 2016
Be a part of the first SLYSA Futsal League.
SLYSA will host a summer outdoor/indoor futsal league at premier locations that could include Lamborghini Athletic Center, Soccer Park, Lou Fusz Complex, Sportport, High School gym´s and SLYSA‘s bermuda grass fields depending on the size of the league.
- League will play in June and July
- 6 game schedule (each team can black out 2 weekends/no play 4th of July weekend)
- League fees $275 U8 through U14 (1 ref) and $395 for U15-U18 (2 refs)
- $0 player registration fees for SLYSA league players or MYSA registered players
- $7 player registration fees for non SLYSA/MYSA registered players
Session dates & times
- League could start Saturday June 4th and runs through July 31st.
- Most games will be between 9AM and 9PM on Saturday‘s and Sunday‘s.
- One game per week unless rescheduled games.
- Each team is allowed to block out 2 weekends
- July 2nd and 3rd is a no-play weekend
- U8 through U18
- 18 for U8 through U14 and 22 for U15 through U18 (Teams can use their outdoor league roster)
- Two 24 minutes halves with a running clock.
- Teams must have at least 5 players to start a game
- Players must wear indoor or flat bottom soccer shoes/sneakers (No cleats allowed)
- Ball size is size 3 for up U8 through U12 and size 4 for U13 through U18
- Home team listed first must change jerseys if color conflict
- Match will be forfeited if a team does not have enough players within 5 minutes grace period from scheduled start time. Score will be recorded as 2-0.
- Teams forfeiting a match for any reason will not recieve a refund of any kind.
- 3 points are awarded for a win, 1 point is awarded for a tie and 0 points for a loss.