The Panathinaikos Soccer Schools’ International SuperCup Tournament is fast approaching and the...
Game Score Entry by Phone
SLYSA now provides a service by which you may enter the game scores by phone. Here is how to enter a game score by phone:
1. Call 904.758.0875
2. Press 1 — update records
3. Enter the Event ID number and press the # key. (The event number may be found on the bottom of the game card. The event number will remain the same for the season.)
4. Enter the Pin number and press the # key. (The pin number may also be found at the bottom of the game card.)
5. Enter the Game number and press the # key. (The game numer may be found at the top of the game card or on the published schedule.)
6. Scores press 1.
7. Enter the Home team score and the # key
8. Enter the Away team score and the # key
9. To save the scores, press 1.
The SLYSA office will validate the game score when the game card is received in the office.