LEAGUE APPLICATION TIMELINE
- December 2, 2016 – SLYSA Spring 2017 Application opens
- January 2, 2017 - SLYSA Spring 2017 Application deadline
- January 3-6, 2017 – Office Bracketing (Send to directors/coaches)
- January 10, 2017 – Committee Meets 6pm (Boys Bracketing)
- January 11, 2017 – Committee Meets 6pm (Girls Bracketing)
- January 11, 2017 – Review and make changes requested
- January 13, 2017 – Conflicts dates due/Drop deadline
- January 16, 2017-February 3, 2017 – Scheduling
- February 3, 2017 - SLYSA Spring 2017 League schedules will be posted
- February 18, 2017 - SLYSA Spring 2017 League begins
- March 3, 2017 – League payments due
- June 4, 2017 - SLYSA Spring 2017 League ends
PLEASE READ ALL BELOW INFORMATION FOR IMPORTANT DATES:
- Please apply as a returning team using your gotsoccer user name and password. (If you need this, please contact the SLYSA office or your club registrar to forward this information to you). Your name must be on the Fall 2016 or Spring 2016 application to receive the password information.
- Please apply as a “new” team (this means you do not have a gotsoccer account or 51% of your last roster). Set up your account by entering a user name and password.
- SLYSA 2016-2017 Fee and Information Sheet:
- After you complete the application, you will receive a “confirmation” page, if not received your application did not go through the system.
Deadline for the Spring 2017 application will be January 2, 2017.
- League Payments are due by March 3, 2017 . Teams that have not paid league fees by the published due date will have scores changed to negative and not receive any points for ties or wins until paid. The team will start receiving points again once league fees have been paid.
- Any team dropping after January 13, 2017 will be charged a withdrawal fee ($650).
Office rankings will be between January 3-6, using standings from the previous seasons.
- Rankings will be sent out to all coaches and Club Directors for review. Club teams should contact their Directors with any correspondence regarding the team’s ranking. Independent teams should contact firstname.lastname@example.org. The bracketing committee will review all requests and bracket accordingly from the rankings.
- RANKINGS ARE LIVE FROM THE BRACKETING COMMITTEE TO SEE THE FINAL BRACKET PLACEMENTS. FINAL BRACKETS BY: January 11, 2017
Conflicts will be due by January 13, 2017
- League will begin on February 18, 2017. Ending date June 4, 2017 (if needed for reschedules)
NO PLAY DATES:
- April 14-16, 2017 (Easter)
- May 26-29, 2017 (Memorial Day)
CLICK HERE FOR THE 2017 SPRING LEAGUE FLYER
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or contact the office at 636-305-9849.
Thank you, SLYSA
SLYSA is now a Missouri and Illinois sanctioned league. For more information call 636-305-9849 or email firstname.lastname@example.org