LEAGUE APPLICATION TIMELINE
- May 26, 2017 - SLYSA Fall 2017 Application opens
- June 30, 2017 - SLYSA Fall 2017 Application deadline
- July 3-7, 2017 – Office Bracketing (Send to directors/coaches on July 7, 2017)
- July 10, 2017 – Committee Meets (Girls Bracketing)
- July 11, 2017 – Committee Meets (Boys Bracketing)
- July 11, 2017 – Review and make changes requested
- July 12, 2017 – Conflicts dates due/Drop deadline
- July 13, 2017 – August 4, 2017 – Scheduling
- August 4, 2017 - SLYSA Fall 2017 League schedules will be posted
- August 19, 2017 - SLYSA Fall 2017 League begins
- September 8, 2017 – League payments due
- December 3, 2017 - SLYSA Fall 2017 League ends
PLEASE READ ALL BELOW INFORMATION FOR IMPORTANT DATES:
- Please apply as a returning team using your gotsoccer user name and password. (If you need this, please contact the SLYSA office or your club registrar to forward this information to you). Your name must be on the Fall 2016 or Spring 2017 application to receive the password information.
- Please apply as a “new” team (this means you do not have a gotsoccer account or 51% of your last roster). Set up your account by entering a user name and password.
- SLYSA 2017-2018 Fee and Information Sheet:
- After you complete the application, you will receive a “confirmation” page, if not received your application did not go through the system.
Deadline for the Fall 2017 application will be June 30, 2017.
- League Payments are due by September 8, 2017 . Teams that have not paid league fees by the published due date will have scores changed to negative and not receive any points for ties or wins until paid. The team will start receiving points again once league fees have been paid.
- Any team dropping after July 12, 2017 will be charged a withdrawal fee ($650).
Office rankings will be around July 3rd, using standings from the previous seasons.
- Rankings will be sent out to all coaches and Club Directors for review. Club teams should contact their Directors with any correspondence regarding the team’s ranking. Independent teams should contact firstname.lastname@example.org. The bracketing committee will review all requests and bracket accordingly from the rankings.
- RANKINGS ARE LIVE FROM THE BRACKETING COMMITTEE TO SEE THE FINAL BRACKET PLACEMENTS. FINAL BRACKETS BY: January 11, 2017
Conflicts will be due by July 12, 2017
- League will begin on August 19, 2017. Ending date December 3, 2017 (if needed for reschedules)
NO PLAY DATES:
- Labor Day Weekend
- Thanksgiving Weekend, Thursday-Sunday.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or contact the office at 636-305-9849.
Thank you, SLYSA
SLYSA is now a Missouri and Illinois sanctioned league. For more information call 636-305-9849 or email firstname.lastname@example.org